This internship will be based in the Rural and Environment Science Analytical Services team (RESAS) in Victoria Quay, Edinburgh.
The project objectives include:
- Review existing adhoc surveys to identify what data has already been gathered and what gaps exist
- Identify what future data would be of greatest value through:
- Reviewing the behavioural implications of environmental objectives, targets and commitments across all relevant Scottish Government policy areas, including, climate change, energy, waste, biodiversity, food, transport, and consumers, and;
- Mapping Scottish Government interventions or programmes currently in place or under development
- Make recommendations for the design of a new Scottish Government environmental attitudes and behaviours survey.