At the time of advertising, the precise nature and subject of the internship project is yet to be decided, but it is likely to include analysis related to: freedom of information performance and practice, open government and transparency in policy-making.
Tasks may include:
- Sourcing and analysing existing national and international information and evidence
- Literature review
- Interviewing of internal and external experts
- Analysing and reporting qualitative and quantitative data
- Producing summary briefing papers
- Presenting findings orally