Healthcare Improvement Scotland Internship Scheme
Project starting Spring 2020 onwards
Application Deadline: Monday 24 February 2020 at 4pm
About Healthcare Improvement Scotland
We are Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS), an organisation with many parts and one purpose – better quality health and social care for everyone in Scotland.
We have five key priorities.
These are areas where we believe we can make the most impact and where we focus our efforts and resources.
- Enabling people to make informed decisions about their care and treatment.
- Helping health and social care organisations to redesign and continuously improve services.
- Provide evidence and share knowledge that enables people to get the best out of the services they use and helps services improve.
- Provide quality assurance that gives people confidence in the services and supports providers to improve.
- Making the best use of resources, we aim to ensure every pound invested in our work adds value to the care people receive.
Our broad work programme supports health and social care services to improve. This includes the regulation of independent hospitals and clinics along with the key parts of our organisation which have specific role.
You can find further information about HIS here: http://www.healthcareimprovementscotland.org/about_us.aspx
The use of evidence to inform the design and delivery of improvement programmes in health and social care
Contribute to the development of, or use of evidence for quality improvement. This is likely to involve producing a review of published evidence and/or collecting and synthesising evidence to develop a report on the relationship between changes in service delivery have contributed to improvement in care.