SFC Saltire Emerging Researcher (SER) Programme
We are pleased to announce our second Saltire Emerging Researcher Programme open competition is now open for applications.
Doctoral students and ECRs can submit a proposal, aligned with one of our priority research themes, drawing on their developing networks including those of their research group(s). The SGSSS priority themes are based on the National Outcomes, which track Scotland’s progress in the National Performance Framework.
What are the key benefits of securing a placement with the SGSSS SER programme?
- Access to up to £9,500 to fund your placement abroad
- Opportunity to expand your professional network and enhance your employability
- You’ll contribute to the international research scene within your research area of expertise
- Opportunity to develop professional skills such as leadership, cross-cultural communication, project management, international stakeholders engagement
- Free training and personalised support to maximise the value of your placement and development abroad
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com